Suggest remedies for discomfort in arch area of the left foot
With what you had described there is a change in the dynamics of the arch of the foot with the lift that was provided by the orthotics. Since this is new to the anatomy, the friction can lead to wear and tear of the bone surface.
Due to this an abnormal growth called bone spur started developing at the base of the calcaneal bone.
We need to confirm this with an Xray of the foot lateral view.
There may be need to revise the orthotics as well.
For now you can take over the counter pain killer simply Tylenol which can keep the discomfort away.
Please see a local Orthotics expert first and if required the Orthopedic surgeon.
Hope this is clear.
All the best and if you do not have more queries please close our discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dark spots on arch of foot
- Foot muscle spasm arch of foot
- Having discomfort on left side of the chest remedy
- Suggest suitable remedy for pain and discomfort in lower back
- Itchy rash on arch of foot
- Needle feeling foot arch
- Arches of foot
- Itching on sole of foot arch
- Suggest home remedy for strained foot muscle
- Suggest suitable remedy for numbness and foot pain
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?