Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest remedies for difficulty in urination

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9700 Questions
i have a white discharge from the end of my penis. it is uncomfortable to urinate. i just noticed it today. i am sexually active. 1 partner.i will pay for this if you give me some antibiotics for it. if not 'll wait till tomorrow and go to a clinic.
Sat, 3 Mar 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs to get wab test and culture of urethral discharge done .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted white discharge that you have could be Sexually Transmitted Infection from your partner who is likely to have vaginal infection .

Get Swab test and culture of discharge and urine done .

Start taking Erythromycin twice daily and later on switch on to appropriate antibiotic as per culture report .

Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute .This will help to reduce dysuria .

Avoid sexual activities till it gets cured completely .

Ask your female partner to get checked up by qualified Gynecologist and take necessary treatment if required .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest remedies for difficulty in urination 1 minute later
can you send a persciption to the pharmacy for me. wallgreens ill work
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sorry I can not issue prescription .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up .

Since I have not examined you in person I can not issue prescription on line as I am practicing in XXXXXXX my prescription will not be valid in U.S.

I think you would be able to get it in Wallmart over the counter..
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor