Suggest remedies for difficulty in urination

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 3 Mar 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: i have a white discharge from the end of my penis. it is uncomfortable to urinate. i just noticed it today. i am sexually active. 1 partner.i will pay for this if you give me some antibiotics for it. if not 'll wait till tomorrow and go to a clinic.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs to get wab test and culture of urethral discharge done .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted white discharge that you have could be Sexually Transmitted Infection from your partner who is likely to have vaginal infection .

Get Swab test and culture of discharge and urine done .

Start taking Erythromycin twice daily and later on switch on to appropriate antibiotic as per culture report .

Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute .This will help to reduce dysuria .

Avoid sexual activities till it gets cured completely .

Ask your female partner to get checked up by qualified Gynecologist and take necessary treatment if required .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 minute later
can you send a persciption to the pharmacy for me. wallgreens ill work
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sorry I can not issue prescription .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Since I have not examined you in person I can not issue prescription on line as I am practicing in XXXXXXX my prescription will not be valid in U.S.

I think you would be able to get it in Wallmart over the counter..
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.