• question-icon

Suggest remedies for difficulty in penetration during intercourse

Posted on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: Hello Doctor
I recently tried having sex with my fiance. It was first time for both of us. I have had sufficient foreplay and I ensured that my penis is well lubricated. Despite that I wasn't able to penetrate as I felt her vagina was too tight. I also felt the top of my penis soft but the shaft was very hard,maybe that could be the reason.
I have started eating Shilajit once daily with milk at night.
Will this help ?
please advice
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
May help

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using Health care magic again.

I read your query with keen interest and understand your concerns.

First of all I like to inform you that it is important for the tip end to remain soft as it helps in entering into the vagina. Infact it is normal as it is made of spongy tissue and the shaft have both spongy and fibrous tissue. I mean to say that differential hardening was unlikely a cause for inability to penetrate.

In such problems I regularly see female patients who have involuntary contraction of outer side of vagina which makes it difficult for penis to enter comfortably. Sometime the complain of severe pain leading to withdrawal by men in between and leading to failure of intercourse.

Shilajit is natural remedies and may help you in maintaining erection despite the failure to penetrate but have little role for the female partner who have the problem. However I feel what I suggested earlier is important to follow before initiating intercourse.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist