Suggest remedies for diarrhea
No need to worry.
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Loosing weight following an episode of diarrhea lasting for several days is not uncommon. Probable reasons are loss of bodily fluids and improper ansorption of consumed food etc..
If diarrhea has stopped completely, then there is no need to worry, if not you have to get stool examination done for stool sample microscopy and culture sensitivity and receive a course of antibiotics by consulting your physician.
Eat healthy as there are no dietary restrictions and consume lots of fluids.
wishing you good health.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain and diarrhea remedies
- What is the remedy for vomitting and diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea and dizziness
- Remedy for antibiotic induced diarrhea
- Natural remedies for baby diarrhea
- What is the remedy for fever and diarrhea
- What is the remedy for diarrhea
- Bile salt diarrhea remedies
- Sudden bouts of diarrhea suggestions
- Remedies for gas and diarrhea