Suggest remedies for chest tightness and hypoxemia
Evaluation at emergency room is necessary.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Low blood saturation with oxygen is mainly related to lungs dysfunction, and, in case of motor vehicle accident, traumatic damages of chest and lungs such pneumo-hemotorax, pulmonary contusion, etc. should be considered and evaluated further.
If you didn't suffer previously by pulmonary diseases that may affect blood oxygen saturation, I think you should go to ER and get evaluated medically, by tests such chest x-rays also, in order to have a correct diagnosis of your condition.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Low blood oxygen saturation needs an answer.
If your chest and lungs function were assessed fully, it is very unlikely to happen later on.
If there was not a CT scan of chest and lungs performed, we cannot be sure and small damages that may expand later is a possibility.
However, low blood oxygen saturation needs to be considered and evaluated in no time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling chest tightness and heaviness suggest remedy
- Inhaling brings on chest tightness
- Deep breath chest tightness
- Remedy for chest tightness squeezing despite taking flovent for asthma
- Sore lower abdomen chest tightness altered stool consistency remedy
- Left chest tightness adderall
- Morphine and chest tightness
- Heart and hypothyroid and chest tightness
- Shortness of breath chest tightness backpain while running suggestions
- Vitamin d chest tightness