Suggest remedies for chest pain after choking
Better to have an ECG(EKG) to rule out any cardiac cause.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be due to acid reflux or irritation of oesophagus from chocking. Taking proton pump inhibitors like esomeprazole (Nexium) 1 hour before break fast for 1 week will be helpful to clear this. But it is better to have an ECG (EKG) to rule out any cardiac cause of pain to be on safe side.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain after choking on water
- Mild chest pain and choking sensation
- Chest pain following choking
- Chest pain after choking
- Esophagus problems slight choking and sharp chest pain
- Choked on food chest pain
- Pain after choking on food
- Choking when i eat and chest pain
- Chest pain after getting choked on food
- Arm pain after choking
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?