Suggest remedies for calluses underneath the big toes

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: recently developed what i think are calluses on the underneath of my big toes. they lool strange, kind of look indented, and one has darker red colouring beneath it. is this normal? or should i get it checked out?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Callus

Detailed Answer:

I have seen the image.

Its nothing but a regular uncomplicated frictional callus.

Applying salicylic acid ointments will soften and help in removing the same. You can also apply Corn Caps (by Medigrip). Once the lesion is softened, it can be excised in the ER.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.

If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-raju-a-t/60137