Suggest remedies for bumps near the vagina

Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Thu, 22 Sep 2016 in General Health
Question: Hello. I had asked you about bumps near my vagina after tanning in a tanning bed and after I uploaded a picture you determined it was a burn. Toady, I don't know if tight pants irritated the burn bumps or if this is something more serious but the bump is irritated and larger. I don't see the option to upload a photo on this form
Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is an irritaion of your genital skin

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear and thanks for your query.

I understand your concern but don't worry because there is nothing serious.
From your picture you have upload it seems to be only an irritation of your genital skin.
Hence you should follow these tips:
Sits baths with warm water adding betadine three to four times per day
Take over the counter creams that contain hydrocortisone 1%,three times per day
Wear loose cotton underwear
If you have any further questions I will be here waiting you.

Best regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng