Suggest remedies for bronchitis

i have beensickwith bronchitis since oct 22nd on levaqin finished yesterday,steroids inhaler I now have pain in in mylung area and stillcoughing and feel exhausted should I go to er? cant get an appt with dr this is very frustrating
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2017 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it depends on the severity of the pain

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome in HCM

I am sorry for your situation and i can understand your concern .

It is normal that after treatment for bronchitis the cough still lasts a little no worries.
The most important think is that after the treatment you should feel better day after day.

Regarding the pain usually bronchitis does not cause such a strong pain however if the intensity of pain is very strong than go to ER, if not than try again to contact your treating doctor because he knows better your clinical situation .

Hope to have been helpful

Regards and feel free to ask me again