Suggest remedies for breathing difficulty

General Surgeon
Question
I was dx with gallstones and sledge. I didn’t have any pain prior. But I have bad as a. So I though the problems I having right now hard to breathe, hurting on my right sign lower back shoulder and arm. I have taking my breathing treatments. Help a little. It has very cold here. Fires all calif. bad air.i have bad asthma.
Sun, 3 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Gallbladder inflammation can be the reason.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms are caused by gallatones for sure. You may have also gallbladder inflammation. Without proper treatment, your life may be threatened.
That is why, you should rather visit ER than wait with it. Ultrasound should be done as well as antibiotic might be necessary. Waiting can end with urgent surgery.

Hope this helps.
Regards.