Suggest remedies for body neutralization

Dr. Matt Wachsman

Addiction Medicine Specialist

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in Drug Abuse
Question: doctor.. is there any medicine or an injection to neutralize my body ini 10 hrs.? i am a heavy meth user XXXXXXX almost everyday i use it... but the dosage is increasing everyday... i cant feel the high using it... so is there any detox in a few hours?
Answered by Dr. Matt Wachsman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not exactly sure of the question

Detailed Answer:
there is detox to get a negative urine...it is not possible in 10 hours.

there is stopping the rush and there are many medicines for that which block sstress hophones .
they aren't used because the high doesn't last that long anyway

there is blocking the craving
there aren't any proven.
But
there are a lot of treatments for the addiction working on other aspects such as social connections meetings counseling input rehab etc.