Suggest remedies for blisters on the shaft of the penis
Topical antiseptic will be helpful.
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query and reviewed the picture you attached where red lesions can be seen just below penis head which are likely blood blisters or small hematoma due to friction as you mentioned.
Generally this kind of lesions DO NOT require any definitive treatment and get resolved by themselves. However,the following treatment would be helpful to you.
Application of local antiseptic cream/ointment -
Clean off and wipe off the area and make it clean and dry,following which apply local antiseptic like neosporin cream.
Take over the counter pain killer with anti-inflammatory like tab.inbuprofen 400mg if you feel pain.
Take vitamin b complex and folic acid orally to hasten the healing of these lesions.
It would also be advisable to keep genitals and its nearby area clean by,
1) daily washing with soap and water during bath,
2) regular shaving of pubic hair and
3) keep that part clean and dry,
We would expect that the blisters or bumps should start subsiding within 2-3 days of this topical antiseptic application.
In case not, then it would be good to see dermatologist for further evaluation.
Hope this will help you.
neosporin contains neomycin,polymyxin B and bacitracin
You can ask neosporin which contains neomycin,polymyxin B and bacitracin as antiseptic.
You can also ask neomycin cream to some nearby pharmacy by any other brand name,whichever is available in your country.
Or savlon/dettol cream would also be equally effective.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedy for blisters on penis
- Popped non painful blister on shaft of penis
- Water blisters in shaft of penis
- Red blisters head and shaft penis
- Red spots or blisters on a penis
- Penis shaft rub blisters
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Have blister on penis no pain and itching suggestions
- What is the cure for blood blister on penis shaft
- Yellow blisters on penis shaft something serious
- Suggest treatment for IBS while on Thyroxine
- What do white bumps on lips indicate?
- What causes a flush like feeling behind the eyes?
- Suggest treatment for sneezing along with congestion and cold head
- Is applying Onabet and Futop in vaginal area safe?
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and exhaustion
- What causes small lump on lower back?
- Is pain at the back of head relates to the heart?
- What causes itching sensation on anal area post defecation?
- Is it safe to take Plavix when on BP and diabetes medication?