• question-icon

Suggest remedies for blisters on the right foort

Posted on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a few blisters on a bottom of my right foot and it's to the point of swollen up my whole foot what should I do and what is your advice
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It look infected. Get wound care!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for contacting us at healthcare magic.

I have reviewed the attached image. The spots on the bottom of the leg are infected and require full wound care. I recommend that you stop at the nearest hospital center. All dead tissue would be removed and cleansing done with an antiseptic to accelerate healing. Avoid putting on covered shoes and exerting much pressure on these sores.

IN all, infected. Require review and wound care. Tylenol for pain management is okay.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Chobufo Ditah