Suggest remedies for bipolar disorder with panic attacks and major depression
There are multiple options
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
Panic attacks depression and bipolar 1 disorder can be a part of single disorder or two distict disorder namaely panic disorder and bipolar disorder (depression + mania). The treatment of bipolar disorder relies ion mood stabilizers which include almost all atypical antipsychotics and lithuim, sodium valproate and carbamezepine. The requirement for each patient differs as everyone of us have different biological pattern and tendency to respond to particular medication.
Although literature suggests that LIthium is one of the most effective medication for treatment of bipolar disorder in XXXXXXX phase.
When the opposite pole of bipolar disorder strikes the available treatment options are combination of olanzapine and Fluoxetine, Quetiapine and lurasidone are treatment options.
For panic attacks we need SSRI group of medications for long run while in short run a help of benzodiazepines is required.
If you are currently have panic attacks and depression I feel the combination of olanzapine and Fluoxetine will be best choice along with benzodiazepines for a short duration.
I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cipralex depression panic attack
- Suggest treatment for neurotic depression with acute panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for depression and panic attack
- Anxiety depression panic attacks
- Suggest psychiatrist for clinical depression and bipolar disorder
- Under depression and told to have bipolar disorder suggest
- How to treat bipolar disorder with panic attacks
- Having depression anxiety and panic attacks suggest ayurvedic medication
- Depression panic attack symptom
- Depression and panic attacks