Suggest remedies for benign brain tumor
Having shallow labored breathing
Need more information for management
Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, thanks for asking from HCM.
I can understand your concern. You have undergone gamma knife surgery for some brain tumor 6 months ago. Now you are having complain of shallow, laboured breathing. It could be due to
- Sudden increase in edema at tumor site
- Herniation of brain
- Seizure episode
- Anxiety and panic attack
- Pulmonary embolism if bed ridden
- Chest injury or infection
As there is not much information, I can not rule out between these causes. However to get relief, you can
- Sit and lie down at 45 degree angle elevation
- Calm yourself and take deep breaths
- If you have accessibility of oxygen, use it.
- Consult doctor or ER as soon as possible.
To make some diagnosis, I need some answers like
- Is there any chest pain, fever, chest injury or history of respiratory disease?
- Is there any history of sedentary life style or weakness of limbs?
- Is there any headache, vomiting, blurred vision?
- Any history of anxiety?
- Is there any history of sudden mental stress, not able to focus?
These answers help me to find the cause. Hope you will understand my point.
Please let me know if you have any doubts. Thanks. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Life expectancy with a benign brain tumor
- Kleptomania and benign brain tumors
- Symptoms of benign brain tumors
- Treating benign brain tumors
- Treatment and cure for benign brain tumors
- Diagnosis of benign brain tumors
- Benign brain tumor erratic behavior
- Benign brain tumors causes
- Benign brain tumor meningioma
- Suggest treatment for brain tumor
- What causes feeling of fluid rushing from throat to base of spine?
- Suggest remedies for migraine headache for a thyroid patient
- What do my MRI scan test report indicate?
- What causes lower back pain while on bladder control product?
- Is there a nerve in back that would cause numbness in foot?
- What causes sharp pain in back of head and neck?
- Suggest treatment for migraine
- Suggest treatment for side effects of Depakote
- Does intake of Dart help in treating headache?
- What causes tingling and pain in hands and feet?