Suggest remedies for back pain caused by excessive masturbation

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Back Pain
Question: How to cure back pain due to over masturbation?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hot compress should help. Can also take prescription muscle relaxants.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Welcome .
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

Masturbation itself does not cause back pain. But improper position or posture during such an act can lead to spasm of muscles of lower back thus leading to the pain that you are describing. In that case hot compress should provide relief. It is very important to correct the posture and to keep the back straight. You may take some muscle relaxant like tizanidine twice daily for a couple of days but those are prescription medicines and you need to get them written by a doctor.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak