Suggest remedies for back muscle strain
Rest + pain medication + muscle relaxant....
I understand your concern. Back muscle strains take a while to recover. It needs adequate rest. I would recommend she rests the back as much as possible. Besides the rest, she can apply moist heat to the affected region with topical pain agents.
It would have been better if you specified the treatment taken yet. In such cases, I treat with NSAID pain medication along with muscle relaxants like tab bruspaz (combination of diclofenac as well as thiocolchicoside) or tab etoshine MR (etoricoxib and thiocolchicoside). This is a prescription medication which her local doctor will know about it.
Hope this answers your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes for severe back pain due to muscle strain
- Suggest medication for constipation and muscle strain in stomach
- Muscle strain at back bottom of skull
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain in neck and lower back
- Muscle strain in neck keeps coming back
- Mid back muscle strain symptoms
- Mid back muscle strain
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain
- How to treat back pain due to muscle strain
- Mid back muscle strain please suggest remedy