Suggest remedies for atrial fibrillation and PVCs
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that it is important to investigate for possible secondary causes of atrial fibrillation like myocardial ischemia, thyroid dysfunction, etc..
You should know that if any of these disorders is confirmed and treated properly, it would lead to elimination of atrial fibrillation.
So, I recommend consulting with your attending physician and performing some test:
- a resting ECG and cardiac ultrasound
- a cardiac stress test or stress echo, to exclude possible myocardial ischemia
- lab blood tests (complete blood count, thyroid hormone levels and blood electrolytes).
Regarding blood thinners, I would explain that after ablation, depending on its results (if it is successful), you may discuss with your doctor the possibility of stopping blood thinners and starting antiplatelet agents.
Hope to have been helpful!
Feel free to ask any other questions whenever you need!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Forced coughing atrial fibrillation
- Suggest treatment for pain after atrial fibrillation
- Suggest medicines to treat hypertension atrial fibrillation cholesterol
- Spicy foods atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter
- Numbness feet atrial fibrillation
- Remedy to convert atrial fibrillation
- Natural remedy to get one out of atrial fibrillation
- Suggest diet for atrial fibrillation
- Suggest treatment for lone atrial fibrillation