Suggest remedies for arthritis
You can give it a try.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Although platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection has been suggested to have a promising effect in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis, the proposition still requires further studies for confirmation. Nevertheless, you can give it a try. Platelets contain significant amounts of cytokines and growth factors which are capable of stimulating cellular growth, vascularization, proliferation, tissue regeneration, and collagen synthesis. Delivery of high concentrations of cytokines and GFs to damaged tissues by PRP is considered to have a beneficial effect on tendon and cartilage tissue regeneration. Please note that the effects of these treatments are short term and their local and systemic side effects cause frequent problems. PRP injections aim to promote cartilage repair and relieve osteoarthritic symptoms, potentially delaying the need for joint replacement surgery. Try it. No specific suggestions.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rheumatoid arthritis remedy in amway
- Remedies for arthritis back pain
- What is the remedy for arthritis with fatigue
- Arthritis knee pain remedies
- Nutrilite suggestion for rheumatoid arthritis
- Natural remedies psoriatic arthritis
- What is the remedy for arthritis
- Natural remedies for arthritis pain
- Permanent remedy for rheumatoid arthritis
- Remedy for arthritis in knees