Suggest remedies for anxiety disorder
Also, I want to have my dad tested for dementia. After open heart surgery, his anger, frustration and patience with himself is working I think. He will deny dementia and sundowners so I don't use those words. My dad hasn't been tested for ADD but I have. My dad and I favor each other behaviors. We are in the midst of a move and it is very stressful and both of us have trouble dealing with stress. My dad is 83 and I'm 62. I
take Zoloft and Clonapam for anxiety and will increase Clonapam dose when needed. I have just recently increased my ZUoloft to 100 mg in am and 50 mg before bed as I was having dreams with lots of anxiety situations with scenes of activities that would frustrate me because I couldn't solve the problem so I would wake up sweating between my legs from groin to knees. Increasing Zoloft helped alleviate that and therefore I didn't need my morning dose of Clonapam and only take it at 3 pm daily.
What kind of neurologist would I need to seek to seek help with diagnosis of dementia? I went to a neurologist that had a Phd in XXXXXXX NC but we are in Winter XXXXXXX Fl now. A friend went to one and they tested her for several mental diagnoses such as PTSD etc. I believe that neurologist is in XXXXXXX Fl but don't know his name yet. Thxs for listening and trying to help. Any suggestions on how to get dad to go and have test without upsetting him and also what questions should I ask? Thxs for any resources you might have at your disposal. Blessings to you all and make it a great day. Gail
Your anxiety needs to be controlled
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.
I have gone through your question. I think that you need to visit a psychiatrist. He would be able to modify your treatment regimen such that your anxiety remains in control. Your anxiety has a direct association with your trying to peel off the exfoliating skin of your fingers. Application of emollients like aloe vera lotion should be the best solution than can be achieved to prevent the exfoliation.
You need to see a MD doctor who has specialized in neurology, for the diagnosis of dementia in the case of your father. If you want I can help you find one in your area. You can tell your father that a routine check up and periodic investigations can help in detecting ailments that can otherwise go undetected. I think that will sound reasonable and not make him upset.
My parents went back to bed at 5:30 and it is now almost 6:00 and I’m going to go back to sleep for an hr. Thanks for listening and trying to help. I need more specific and detailed suggestions and resources. Can you pass this info on to a psychiatrist in your group for me so I can get his input also. Thxs. Make it a blessed day. Blessings to you also. Gail
Visiting a psychologist can help
Anxiety can run in families but relationships have their own significance. I think that both of you can visit a psychologist. He will be able to offer you some simple tips that will help you to cope better and not get upset so easily.
Are you looking for pain relief of your father? Pain due to what?
Unfortunately there is no option to save draft as yet. However, you can copy the contents by selecting the contents and pressing Ctrl+C. You can try acupuncture. It has been proven to depress brain areas responsible for pain. I cannot refer you to a doctor but can provide you references in case you are interested. In such a case please elaborate on the problems you are seeking resolution from. I will provide the references accordingly.
start dialysis until she can’t eat, starts to vomit etc. She has a Medicare Advantage Plan so I’ll check to see if acupuncture is an option as the cost is an issue for my parents.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- What is the remedy for general anxiety disorder
- Experiencing anxiety disorder and having chest pain suggest
- Suffering from frozen shoulder anxiety disorder suggestions
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder and pots
- Major anxiety disorder
- Oxy elite and anxiety disorder
- Taking fluvoxamine suggest medication for general anxiety disorder
- Suffering from social anxiety disorder remedy
- Suggest treatment for generalized anxiety disorder
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation