Suggest remedies for an enlarged lymph node in the neck
My daughter (2 years old) has something sold and sort of spherical in shape about 2 cm in diameter ( it is not visible on the external skin) but can be felled only by my fingers when i touch her neck, under her skin, exactly in her central right neck.
I recognized it only 2 days ago.
What do you think is it? And what is your advice?
Lipoma/ epidermoid cyst/ enlarged lymph node, keep under observation
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
According to your complaints it could be a lipoma or epidermoid cyst or an enlarged lymph node.
Keep it under observation.
If it grows in size or shows symptoms of pain or inflammation consult a doctor.
Otherwise no need to worry as mostly these are benign lesions.
Thanks for your help.
If the size of the cyst increases, to which doctor's speciality should I take her.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged lymph nodes neck and face
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- Enlarge lymph nodes neck and pcos
- Enlarged lymph nodes in neck below ear
- Enlarged lymph node in neck post partum
- Diarhea enlarged lymph nodes neck
- Enlarged lymph node in childs neck that moves
- Enlarged lymph nodes from sleeping on neck wrong
- Enlarged lymph node in childs neck
- Enlarged lymph node in neck fever elevated wbc