Suggest remedies for acne and wrinkles on face
Retinol 0.15% cream overnight application
Hello. Thank you for writing to us.
I am Dr. Kakkar(Dermatologist).
You need to continue using these for a longer duration for a noticeable change.
Yugard cream can be applied once daily in evening as a thin film, after washing face and allow it to act overnight. Wash your face next day with a gentle cleanser.
may i know how it is help to my skin? another question is if it is mandatory can i use daily for face wash ? is there any side effects . b'coz i'm having oily skin i heard Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser doesn't do control oil. plz explain
A gentle cleasing lotion is preferable if you are going to use yugard cream
It is not mandatory to use cetaphil cleansing lotion. You may use just plain water to wash your face. Since yugard may cause dryness of skin therefore it is preferable to use a gentle cleanser like cetaphil cleansing lotion rather than an oil control face wash as that may cause excessive dryness.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Acne on face and back suggest medication
- Have acne and scars on face suggest home remedies
- Suggest a good remedy for acne on face
- Having acne scars pores on face remedy
- Acne on face scars natural remedies
- Dark circles on the face acne need a remedy
- Holes in face acne scars home remedies
- Acne skin randomly developed wrinkles
- What is the remedy for the acne and acne spots
- Suggest home remedies for black head and acne
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body