Suggest remedies for abdominal trapped wind
usually disperses in a day or two but this bout is very severe.My abdomen is tender but the worst pain is in my right leg,esp.round the knee which feels like a knife is stuck through it.I feel this was all triggered by my eating rhubarb afew times .I am gluten sensitive.I also usually walk through the pain and things get better but walking has not helped me this time.Pain is worst after sitting down.when i get up again i can barely stand on my right foot.I would appreciate your thoughts and advice.
I need to know the exact location of your pain
I am sorry for the situation you are in.
Let me recapitalize your case:
- abdominal trapped wind : less likely to have caused by rhubarb. This is giving mild laxative effects but with no bloating or gas.
- with regards to pain you are having on your right side, I need to know more on its exact location: is it in the right lower part of abdomen or only on your right knee? It is very important to understand the location as there are two different pathologies to distinguish: appendicitis/colitis attack or osteoarthritis of the knee joint.
Looking forward to have the requested information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wind trapped in neck and shoulder
- Bladder pressure trapped abdominal wind
- Severe trapped wind pain
- Cure for trapped wind
- Abdominal pain and diarrhea and trapped wind
- Relieving trapped windrelieving trapped wind
- Trapped wind in windpipe
- Remedy for toddler with trapped wind
- Lower abdominal trapped wind pain
- Trapped wind vascular vertigo
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?