Suggest remedies for a rash on the feet
Thanks for the query and photograph.
It is looking like fungal infection.
I treat such cases with a topical antifungal cream like clotrimazole to be applied twice daily for a month.
It is safe and effective and is usually available over the counter.
You can try this.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red bumps on feet rash
- Maculopapular rash hands and feet
- Rash on feet itchy dry and red spreading suggestions
- Itchy rash hands and feet
- Itchy rash on arches of feet
- Desquamating rash hands and feet
- Red rash on swollen feet
- Rash on back of hands and feet
- Rash on feet and calves
- Itchy rash torso and feet