Suggest remedies for a painful and itchy rash on the skin
Thanks for the query.
Can you please upload a photograph of the involved area.
It will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better way of management.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks for the photograph.
It is looking like tinea cruris a fungal infection.
I treat such cases with a topical antifungal cream like clotrimazole. Apply thrice a day on the affected area.
You can try this.
It is safe and effective and gives good results within a week.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedy for skin sores and rash
- Suggest treatment for recurrent itchy red skin rashes
- Blackish itchy skin rash on leg suggestion
- What is the remedy for itchy skin rash on body
- Rash in skin folds remedy
- Black vaginal rash painful itchy any suggestions
- Skin rashes on hands please suggest remedy
- Suggest treatment for arthritis pain and skin rash
- Infant has itchy rashes on face suggest remedy
- What is the remedy for rashes with itchiness