Suggest remedies for a knot on upper right thigh post an injury
Hi and Welcome.
This is probably small traumatic fibroma that occurs after hematoma under the skin becomes coagulated and hard.
It may hurt for short time but it will not cause problems in future and in most cases it disappear within within weeks.
Wish you good health.
Yes, you have disorders which are not life threathening but have significant effect on quality of life. You should have extenive neurologic,rheumatologist work up and finds appropriate pain management and antidepressive management. You should also consider surgery of spine to decompress nerve. It is important to stay active and think positively, otherwise, your symptoms will worsen.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for knot on shin due to an injury
- Lump in thigh from injury
- Thigh injury from fall
- Suggest treatment for post injury scar
- Suggest treatment to remove post injury scar
- Lump thigh bruise no injury
- Shin injury and thigh twitch
- Remedy for pain in thigh due to prior injury
- Injuries hyperextension thigh
- Old injury to thigh hard knot