Suggest remedies for a cyst in the vagina

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in General Health
Question: Hi I have a bulge near my clictori and vagina is soft and I can pushed up went push down is about the side of small lime
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
KIndly upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed your information fully. This is suggestive of a cyst. TO be sure, I will like to obtain an image and review. This way, I can present a personalized and helpful response to you.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...