Suggest remedies for a bee sting
Toxic allergic reaction locallly
I am sorry about the sting.
Which part of the body did it sting?
I hope your son is breathing well and with no facial swelling. If no this seems a local reaction to the toxic venom of the bee sting.
Please check if the bee sting is there on him carefully and remove it. It is black in color and visible easily, if still there scrap it off.
Do not break the blister. Instead use ice it and it can ease the pain. Sometimes wet tobacco is helpful you can put that as well. Apply topical hydrocortisone ointment to ease the pain.
If your son has facial swelling, jumping in anxiety, higher heart rate or blebs all over please take him to ER.
Hope this is informative and directive.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medicines for bee sting
- Lump on neck bee stings
- Pseudoephedrine bee sting
- Blisters on foot swelling after bee sting applied ice remedy
- Steroid injections for bee sting
- Sleepy after bee sting
- Coumadin and bee sting
- Neurological reactions to bee stings
- Discharge instructions for a bee sting
- Vasovagal syncope and bee sting
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?