Suggest remdies for a bruise under the skin on liver
The main question is if surgery is required or not. Well,I think not since these are very probably just simple cyst and hemangioma. If there is no liver cirrhosis then risk of these lesion to become malignant,is very low. I don't think your pain is related to this unless these are larger than 10cm. pain may be caused by gallbladder issue or hepatitis alone. you should just habe frequent CT follow ups every 6 months and check alfa feto protein. wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Concussions and bruises from accident skin hardening under bruises hematomas
- Lump under skin after bruise
- Dense under skin after bruise
- Bruise with lump under skin
- Liver problems cause skin bruising
- Bruised spleen and bruised liver
- Knot under skin on arm with bruise
- Bump under skin bruise thigh
- Bruised bump under the skin
- Bruise with knot under skin
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?