Suggest relaxation methods for stress management

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Mental Health
Question: Suggestion for stress management ..?
How to relax my brain .?
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can use any of them

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.

There are lot of methods you can use to relax yourself like social activity, meditation, mindfulness, deep breathing, yoga nidra, reading novels, prayer, relaxation techniques, physical exercise, progressive relaxation, spas, spending time in nature, stress balls, time management, listening to certain types of relaxing music, spending quality time with pets etc. You can choose of them according to your resources and take help of any psychologist.

In case, you need further help, you can ask.

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
Psychiatrist
Follow up: Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 31 minutes later
Thank you for your valuable suggestions Dr

Dr. Can you suggest any particula albums or which type of music will help me out in relaxation . Or in general all musics will do .r
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Instrumental music

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Certain kind of instrumental music would help you to get relaxation. You can get number of video or audio on you tube. Try one of them. That would give to soothing effect.

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
Psychiatrist