Suggest permanent solution for alopecia areata
Thanks for the query and photograph
Injection kenacort is the best treatment but is suitable only for a single patch.
Oral steroids are recommended for multiple patches.
I treat such cases with oral prednisolone.
This gives excellent response.
You can try this in consultation with your doctor.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Naturopathy treatment for alopecia areata
- Is there permanent cure for alopecia areata in allopathy
- Dermaroller alopecia areata
- Acidophilus alopecia areata
- Omeprazole and alopecia areata
- Alopecia areata remission
- Ophiasis alopecia areata
- Alopecia areata and marijuana
- Mintop alopecia areata
- Loratadine cause of alopecia areata