Suggest peramnent cure of ulcerative colitis
Need Not Stop Medicines
Greetings of the day
Ulcerative collitis is a pathology that is always controlled with medicines and if the severity is there it may end up in surgery
Looking at the number of clinical trials going on for the disease I am sure a golden standard will be established soon
I have been a principal investigator to four such international trials, with my limited experience here is my suggestion
Yet I would recommend you continue with Vegaz OD as your symptoms are under control with the medicines and avoid any precipitating factors
As and when the symptoms aggravate consult your doctor and if need be take steroid or mesacol enema
A probiotic may help in case of aggravated symptoms
Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern
Need to take aggresive treatment
Thanks for writing in again
As I have mentioned in my previous reply, take a short treatment of steriods or mesacol enema , it will help
Three times in ulcerative collitis is not a major issue, it is bleeding which is cause of concern
Hope this helps
Wishing you a healthy life ahead
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for simplex, ulcerative colitis
- Ulcerative colitis cure
- Treatment and cure for Ulcerative colitis
- Surgery to cure ulcerative colitis
- Can locoid cure ulcerative colitis, active?
- Ulcerative colitis cure banana smoothie
- Can remicade cure ulcerative colitis?
- Suggest medication for ulcerative colitis
- Treatment and cure for ulcerative colitis arthritis
- Aruvedic cure for ulcerative colitis
- Bruised temple, has caused numbness in that area. Serious?
- Experiencing testicular pain, no lumps, fluctuating, discomfort when...
- Is abdominal cramps a symptom of diarrhea?
- Blood on stool, back pain, testicular pain, lump on anus, abdominal...
- Weight loss, constipation with dark stools. Bad eating habits. Symptoms...
- Chills and fever, swelling on lymph nodes. Liver and spleen mildly...
- Pain in legs, collar bones, irregular bowel movement and unsatisfied...
- Child having fever and back pain after falling from bed, swollen spot on...
- Dealing with domestic violence, appendix erupted. Is it due to violence?
- Itchy anus, no pain. Neither zinc cream nor hemorrhoid cream worked. Any...