Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Suggest penis enlargement pill?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 415 Questions
I need a good penis enlargement pill.. What should i take..
Posted Sat, 17 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 10 hours later

Thanks for the query

It is appreciated if you are trying to increase your or your partner’s sexual satisfaction.

If you are thinking to increase the size of the penis by taking pill and that in turn increase sexual satisfaction, then I am afraid, humbly, medical science has no evidence supporting this

However, if you have "micro-penis" (small penis) (what we define in medical literature), the evaluation cause of "micro-penis" and treating it appropriately will definitely help in increasing the size of penis.

The cause of micro-penis can be related to hormonal problem, some local pathology etc

I would like to know the length and diameter of your penis during flaccid and erect state for further better discussion. Also do you or your partner experience lack of sexual pleasure, lack of sexual desire, erection problem or any premature ejaculation?

I would be available for further discussion
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest penis enlargement pill? 35 hours later
During erect state my penis is 5inch and diameter is 1.2inch and flaccid length is 3inch diameter 0.8inch.. I also suffer from premature ejaculation... I want my penis tobe 6+ inch and diameter of 2inch... please if theres any pill please... and one more thing i came accross WWW.WWWW.WW and i ordered the IH3capsule and IH4 oil... please suggest
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 2 hours later

The normal size of penis in flaccid and erect state is 7--11 CM and 14 --18 CM respectively.

Smaller sized penis in flaccid state erect more compared to larger size penis .

Based on this value, I would say you come within normal healthy people.

However, in people who have premature ejaculation, they are likely to have a secondary decreased erection.

In such cases, treating early ejaculation will help better erection.

To my mind, there is no need to use pill to increase absolute size of penis as such, but SSRI group of drugs do help.

You need to consult a sexologist who might test for blood sugar and penile doppler study before coming to conclusion of what drug to choose.

Nonetheless, such conditions are clearly recoverable with appropriate treatment.

Wish you a happy sexual life .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest penis enlargement pill? 29 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 8 hours later
I appreciate the openness of your mind in analyzing the facts that we discussed

Wish you a happy and healthy life
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor