Suggest pain medicines for shingles and chronic back pain

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Pain Management
Question: I need pain meds. I have shingles as well as a chronic bad back.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
online prescriptions not valid

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
I can understand the trouble but I want you to know that this or any other health care portal is not for prescription purposes and just the guidance and patient education.
Please get to an internal medicine and pain management specialist and let them prescribe some antivirals and pain meds for your shingles and back pain.a physiotherapist can help with the exercises.
I hope you see it In a right perspective. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX