Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suggest pain medicines for shingles and chronic back pain

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 3614 Questions
I need pain meds. I have shingles as well as a chronic bad back.
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Pain Management
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
online prescriptions not valid

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
I can understand the trouble but I want you to know that this or any other health care portal is not for prescription purposes and just the guidance and patient education.
Please get to an internal medicine and pain management specialist and let them prescribe some antivirals and pain meds for your shingles and back pain.a physiotherapist can help with the exercises.
I hope you see it In a right perspective. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor