Suggest natural ways for a breast lift

Dr. Hardik Pitroda

Dermatologist

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Question: Hi there! How are you ? I just want to state first that I am not willing whatsoever to get any plastic surgery. For many reasons but especially one of them being that i do not react well to anesthetics. I was just wondering if there is any way for me to naturally lift my breasts? I have been using a great organic cream to improve the skin elasticity in my chest area as the first step. I'm wondering if workouts to strengthen the coopers ligament would help? Would weight workouts help for the chest? Would wearing a no underwire sports bra for a majority of the time help?
Please help. I'm so self conscious about this issue. :(
Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 4 days later
Brief Answer:
Best option is surgery!

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting on HCM.

I can understand your reluctance to go under knife for the breast lift.
It natural for breasts to sag over time because the support structure (composed of the skin and connective tissue within the breast) loses integrity. More importantly the fact is there is no cream, vitamin, or exercise that will restore this lost integrity.

The only viable option is to go for surgical breast lift with or without implant.

These days many people claim of minimal invasive breast lift using thread lift procedure but I doubt they actually work.

Similar is the case with some lasers which claim to give firmness to your breasts.

Its better to invest into properly established treatment like surgery rather than these marketing gimmicks.

Also a proper fitting push-up bra is a very good option if at all you are not willing for surgery.

Hope the answer was useful.

Thanks
Dr Hardik Pitroda
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Follow up: Dr. Hardik Pitroda 3 hours later
Thanks. What about workouts for the coopers ligament ?
Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
They may help

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can always go for work out directed towards Cooper's ligaments.
The work out cannot reverse the sagging of breasts but it can definitely prove beneficial in halting the progression and maintaining a steady state.

Discuss the various work-out options like push ups, chest press, pectoral fly etc with your gym trainer.
Hope the information was useful.
Let me know if you require any more assistance from my side.

Thank you and take care
Dr Hardik Pitroda

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Hardik Pitroda 4 days later
is there anything at all that I can do to lift my breasts at all? wearing a sports bra or anything at all times? creams? diets high in vitamin e and c to support collagen and tissue? :(
Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Special bra, foods, exrecise, moisturizer etc

Detailed Answer:
As I told you earlier there is nothing that can reverse the sagging of breasts except cosmetic surgery. And if you are not willing to go for surgery then the next best option for you is to go for well fitted push-up bra.
Yes but there are ways by which you can definitely reduce the progression of sagging of breasts. Follow these simple tips:
1. Use good quality moisturizer enriched with Vitamin E and hyaluronic acid on regular basis.
2. Use high SPF sunscreen every time before going out in sun.
3. Indulge into yoga and regular exercise like chest fly, chest press, push-ups etc.
4. Certain food with high estrogen content like fennel, saw palmetto, flax seeds, sesame seeds,soy etc. can be added to your routine diet to boost up the estrogen level.
5.Once or twice a week gently massage your breasts with olive oil.

Hope the answer was useful.
Dr Hardik Pitroda
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Follow up: Dr. Hardik Pitroda 10 hours later
okay..what will wearing a sports bra all the time help with ?
Brief Answer:
It will help

Detailed Answer:
Push-up bra will serve as good option to give an aesthetic shape and appeal to your bust. It is by no means a remedy to reverse the sagging of breasts.
Though however regular use of right kind of bra can prevent the situation from further worsening.
I hope you got my point here.
Thanks
Dr Hardik Pitroda
Follow up: Dr. Hardik Pitroda 8 minutes later
Okay and a breast reduction or losing weight in the breasts could help them from being so saggy ?
Answered by Dr. Hardik Pitroda 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
results will b good

Detailed Answer:
If you plan to reduce breast size surgically with breast lift then definitely you can expect good results.
Otherwise I am sorry to say but I dont think that mere losing weight or breast size can help in reversing the sagging.
Thanks
Dr Hardik Pitroda