Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux

Dr. Ramesh Kumar

Gastroenterologist

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I have severe acid reflux and i want to curr it naturally. So i am currently taking 1050mg of ginger root daily. I also want to take apple cider vinegar to see if it helps. But i kniw that it wikl only help if my acid reflux is caused by low acid levels. Is there any way for me to know if my acid reflux is caused by low acid levels in my stomach?
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Esophageal Ph test.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing HeatlcareMagic for your query.

The esophageal pH test is an outpatient procedure performed to measure the pH or amount of acid that flows into the esophagus from the stomach during a 24-hour period.So as per your query its the best test to see the amount of acid thet is regurgitating.

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj