Suggest natural remedy for dementia
Ginkgo biloba may be helpful
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
You are unlikely to have Alzheimer's disease.
As one gets older there would be some decrease in the blood flow to certain areas of the brain and decrease in the function of the nerve cells.
Ginkgo biloba may help improve the blood flow and brain function and prevent memory loss to some extent.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is vita plus e natural used in the treatment of presenile dementia ?
- Dementia syndrome or mixed dementia
- Reversible dementia and irreversible dementia
- Shows signs of dementia feels strange and forget things remedy
- Having forgetfulness ct scan shows dementia any suggestion
- What do you suggest for inflammatory breast cancer with dementia
- Loose control over bowels bad memory power has dementia suggest
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for parkinsons and moderate dementia
- Suggest treatment for vascular dementia in old aged person