Suggest natural remedies for reduced size of the penis

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Men's Health
Question: Hi. I am wanting to know what natural medication can be taken to increase penis size as mine is too small when not erect. It causes me embarassment with my partner.. Also what prescribed medication can be taken to increase penis size? How long would it take and how much larger could it become? Thanks
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There are no medications that can increase size of Penis .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have faced you have doubt about the size of your flaccid penis to be small.

I would like to state that size of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all .It is the hardness of penis after erection that is important for enjoyable penetrative sex .

There are no medications that can increase the size of the penis .There are many online portals selling medications and claim t increase size and length of penis but these are not approved by WHO neither there is any scientific data to prove their claim .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
What about sperm morphology? If mine is low how can I increase chance of pregnancy?

Also what can I do to overcome delayed ejaculation where it takes too long and becomes really difficult to ejaculate even though sex pleasurable?

Lastly what about my libido levels. How can I increase my libido naturally or with medication?

Sorry I wanted to clarify.....maybe I have been too concerned about size of penis. What is normal range of length and width of both flacid and turgid penis?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are no international standards for length of and girth of penis .

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for follow up .

Upload your semen analysis report as issued by laboratory for precise comments.

Since you are facing problem of Delayed Ejaculation and have pleasurable sex indicates that there is no reduced libido .However you can get blood tests for Testosterone levels done .

Length and girth of penis varies from person to person .A flaccid penis of 2.5-3 inches in length and 4-6 inches after erection is considered to be normal.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.