Suggest natural remedies for prostate cancer

Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist

Posted on Fri, 4 May 2018 in Cancer
Question: how to cure prostate cancer naturally
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Prostat cancer

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

Simple lifestyle changes to help you win the fight:

Eliminate refined sugars, oils and carbohydrates.
Eat more fruits and vegetables. ...
Eat organic whenever possible.
Make sure you are getting enough essential fatty acids, especially Omega 3.

But for sure the treatment options will be given by your doctor once he know the stage,type of the cancer

We can help fight cancer naturally but not cure it for the moment

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Esmeralda Sera 16 hours later
This is not an acceptable answer as I have heard several stories of people who have cured prostate cancer naturally; therefore, do not charge me for this answer as I am not accepting it as the best answer.

Thank you very much,
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Cure prostate cancer naturally

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I am respecting your opinion,and wishing you to find how to cured prostate cancer naturally

Best regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj