Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
Natural medicine don't cure only improve the situation
Hello and thank you for asking in HCM.
I can understand your concern.
According to the history your lady friend has the absence of the melatonin hormone.
To help her sleeping she can try foods that contains melatonin as follows:
Pineapples,rice,barley,oranges,chamomile tea with ginger,warm milk and almond milk,cherries .
To do a healthy lifestyle which means no smoking,no alcohols, no coffee, no Coca-Cola which contains caffeine and taurine.
These foods can only improve the sleeping process. They don't cure.
If it is a very serious problem than consult with her doctor for further follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural herb for insomnia
- What is the remedy for insomnia
- How to cure insomnia naturally
- Suggest medication for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for insomnia
- Anxiety insomnia natural remedies
- Suggest treatment for chronic insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- What is the remedy for insomnia and bipolar
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?