Suggest Methods To Quit Smoking Apart From Nicotine Chewing Gums
Medications may be tried...
Nicotine gums are quite helpful if you are able to follow the given instructions. I hope you know the gums are available in 5mg / 10mg as well as 15mg You may try higher dose gums if you had tried lower dose ones. I think you should consider it before trying other approaches.
If you had already tried highest dose gums and found it ineffective, there are couple of prescription drugs helpful to treat nicotine cravings. Bupropion and varenicline are couple of drugs prescribed for this purpose. You can visit a local doctor for a prescription.
Please note that the aforementioned options are useful only to treat the cravings. You can be successful only if remain motivated and keep away from cigarette.
TIP: If you are used to buy cigarette from a single shop / vendor, please avoid going through the area where the shop/ vendor is located.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Addicted to masturbation does it harm body how to quit
- Am addicted to smoking how to quit
- Metoprolol how to quit
- How long to take chantix after quit
- How to stop wanting a cigarette after you quit
- Hoarse after smoking quit
- Effects of sudden cipralex quit
- Smoke eustachian tubes quit
- Smoker natural remedies to help quit