Suggest medicines to postpone periods
Postponement is a good option.
Thanks for trusting HCM about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
In my opinion postponement of period is a better option rather prepone.
For this you should take progesterone ( primolut- n) 3-4 days before your expected period date and continue till the time you want to delay your menses( maximum upto 2 weeks).
When you stop taking the drug you will resume your menses in 3-4 days( within a week).
Primolut- n is a prescription drug, so you should consult a Gynecologist for the same.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods hpt test negative given meprate postpone periods suggest
- Suggest medicine to postpone periods
- Medicines to delay or postpone periods
- Sandoz periods postponement medicine
- Missing period suggest medicine to get period
- Meprate medicine for postponing periods
- Suggest medicines for delaying the periods
- Ayurvediac medicine for postpone periods
- Suggest medication to postpone periods
- Ayurvedic medicine to postpone period