question-icon

Suggest medicines for blood pressure

Posted on Sat, 19 Apr 2014
Question: Can I get my blood pressure meds renewed here? (Lisinopril & Bisolol)
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard (1 hour later)
Brief Answer: they can not be renewed here Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, Thanks for posting on HCM, I am pleased to be able to assist you. If you are question implies that one of the doctors on this site could prescribe you, your blood pressure meds, then I am afraid that would not be possible. We are here to assist you in any health related questions and are not allowed to prescribe any drugs to you. Only your doctor/physician whom you consulted to is allowed to prescribe such drugs. I suggest you do a check up at any nearby clinic or hospital where your medications can be renewed. Hope this helps and wish you the best. Dr. Nsah
Dr. Nsah Bernard