Suggest medicine for toothache in children
Ibugesic plus or crocin
Do not worry. You may give her Syp. Ibugesic plus or crocin for pain relief. It will improve with no need for further treatment if due to tooth eruption. In case it's due to cavities then do visit a pediatric dentist for definitive treatment.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Meftal spas medicines for toothache pain
- Toothache medicine 2yrs old
- Incid medicine for toothache
- Medicine for 2 year old with toothache
- Can medicine mobizox is used in toothache
- Toothache swollen gums lump in the roof of mouth suggestions
- Medicine nicip plus toothache
- Toothache subsides after taking flexon medicine
- Lump on gum toothache tried thermagel no relief suggestions
- Medicine for toothache for 3yrs old
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?