Suggest medicine for premature ejaculation

Dr. S. Murugan

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Question: pls tell me about best medicine to over come pre ejaculation
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Drug has sideeffect.Exercise,physical method safe

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

First of all in most occasions the real thing is misconception about ejaculation time and over expectation.

In younger age and during the initial marital period due to over excitement the individual may not have a control over his ejaculation time and it will become alright after sometime when his excitation with his partners body is getting down slowly.

If you had a quick ejaculation and if you try once again after an adequate resting and relaxing period (4 to 5 hours), you will get a better ejaculation time.
Intercourse with a condom will delay ejaculation to some extent.
A masturbation just 4- 5 hours prior to intercourse will extend your ejaculation time.
Certain exercises like STOP-START techniques and Kegel exercise will help you a lot which you can learn from a sexologist.
Regarding drugs Depoxetin 30 mg 1-2 hours prior to sexual act will delay the ejaculation. But it is not advisable for the long run as it has its own side effects.
Consult a sexologist/sex counsellor he/she will help you in this regard.
Dr S.Muruganl