Suggest medications for hair loss
do u have any good and effective medication for hair loss
Hair loss management
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I understand from your query that you are looking for treatment options for hair loss.
Hair loss treatment depends on the type of hair loss.
The most common type of hair loss in men of your age is Male pattern hair fall or androgenetic alopecia. This is a hereditary type of hair loss mediated by androgen hormones mainly testosterone.
Minoxidil and Finasteride are US-FDA approved treatments for the management of hair loss.
Depending on the severity of hair loss and the grading, these two can be given alone or in combination.
Saw palmetto extracts and peptides are also useful in treatment of male pattern hair loss. Though these are not US-FDA drugs, there is considerable research going on to prove their efficacy.
You have the option of uploading a clinical picture so that I can suggest to you what you benefit you in particular. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'
Hope this helps you.
Dr. Johny Chacko
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- On hydroxycut hair loss suggest
- Suggest some medicine for hair loss
- Suggest medication for hair loss suggest good trichologist
- Suggest medication for hair loss and dandruff
- Suggest the medication for hair loss
- Prostar medication for hair loss
- Thypoid hair loss and medication
- Need medication for hair loss
- Suffer oily scalp boils and hair loss suggest medications
- Suggest treatment for hair loss