Suggest medications for cuts on penis foreskin
Possibility of candidal balanoposthitis
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic
I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query.
It could be because of candidal balanitoposthitis
I would suggest an oral antifungal e.g fluconazole 150 mg, single dose.
Topically you could use an OTC product containing clotrimazole+steroid combination in a lotion or cream formulation e.g clotrimazole + beclomethasone cream or lotion (Candid-B), twice daily for 7 days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for cracks on penis foreskin
- Cut under penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for itching foreskin of penis
- Suggest treatment for foreskin that is attached to the penis
- Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for infections of the penis foreskin
- Cracked fissures penis cut foreskin
- Burning cuts on penis foreskin
- Causes for cuts on penis foreskin
- Penis foreskin cut does not heal
- What causes recurring red bumps in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for vitiligo
- Suggest treatment for scalp psorasis
- What does a mole on body indicate?
- What causes dry patch of skin on my penis shaft?
- What causes dry lips and getting burns on my lips?
- Should I continue with antiretroviral drugs and get a repeat HIV test?
- Suggest treatment for freckle and open pores on face
- What causes white puss spot on penis head after an unprotected sex?
- What causes itching in the groin area?