question-icon

Suggest medications for candida infection

Posted on Fri, 20 Mar 2015
Question: hi ive got caqndida,what drugs/treatments are available now please
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (25 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Where is this candida infection?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

Please, where is this infection located? Treatment depends on the location. Also, report any other symptoms that you may have.

I hope to hear from you in order to provide more insights and helpful recommendations. Until then, I wish you well.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah (23 hours later)
hi there, candida in intestines/bowel area.symptoms tongue/recurrent fungal infections feet,toes,groin.brain-fog,yeast smell,excessive sweating,sugar ,carbs alcohol cravings
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (5 hours later)
Brief Answer:
This is not specific enough

Detailed Answer:

Fungal in all these areas of the body is not possible. I am afraid you may be having a dermatological reaction/allergy. I will recommend you seek for a dermatologist's evaluation on this. I will not prescribe a fungal medication for a condition am not convinced it is truly fungal.

Please, see a derrmatologist. Let me know if this is something you would do. Another option is to send an image for review to me as well.

I wish you well.

Dr. Ivo Ditah