Suggest medications for candida infection
Where is this candida infection?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Please, where is this infection located? Treatment depends on the location. Also, report any other symptoms that you may have.
I hope to hear from you in order to provide more insights and helpful recommendations. Until then, I wish you well.
This is not specific enough
Fungal in all these areas of the body is not possible. I am afraid you may be having a dermatological reaction/allergy. I will recommend you seek for a dermatologist's evaluation on this. I will not prescribe a fungal medication for a condition am not convinced it is truly fungal.
Please, see a derrmatologist. Let me know if this is something you would do. Another option is to send an image for review to me as well.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for systemic candida infection
- Fungal infection candida vitiligo
- Cure scalp infection candida
- Treatment candida scalp infections
- Candida skin infection
- Chronic candida infection
- Ecoli and candida infection
- Vaginal candida infection
- Drugs/medication for recurrent candida infection
- Drugs/medication for candida albicans infection
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?