Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Suggest medication to increase semen volume

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Hello Doctor....
I am a male of 32 years old... I am unmarried to be married shortly.. Kindly suggest me a medication to increase my semen volume.. I see a lot of ads in the TV like zinga gold, etc etc.... but i do not know whether they are effective or even safe.... Kindly suggest me a medication..
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Semen analysis

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Those TV ads are not to be trusted and not recommended.

2) Let me know your semen analysis result. Is it low? Why you want to take medicines.

3) Volume is not the criteria. Please dont be under misconception.

4) If you are worried get semen analysis done in a standard lab. I will see if you need any treatment.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor