Suggest medication to increase semen volume

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hello Doctor....
I am a male of 32 years old... I am unmarried to be married shortly.. Kindly suggest me a medication to increase my semen volume.. I see a lot of ads in the TV like zinga gold, etc etc.... but i do not know whether they are effective or even safe.... Kindly suggest me a medication..
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Semen analysis

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Those TV ads are not to be trusted and not recommended.

2) Let me know your semen analysis result. Is it low? Why you want to take medicines.

3) Volume is not the criteria. Please dont be under misconception.

4) If you are worried get semen analysis done in a standard lab. I will see if you need any treatment.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol