Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

130 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest medication to increase height in a 22 year old

Answered by
Dr. Anshul Varshney

Internal Medicine Specialist

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 3072 Questions

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi sir im 22 years old is there any medicine to grow my height im 5.2 inch for male
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No Dear

Detailed Answer:
Welcom to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
To be very honest , at this age there is no medicine that can help you grow taller.
The reason behind this is that the end of long of long bones fuse by the age of 16-18 years.
I would highly recommend not to fall under trap of any medicines or any fraudulent advertisements claiming to increase height as it is not possible at this age.
You will just end up inlposing money with no results.
I know my answer is very disappointing but that's the truth my friend.
I hope it helps you
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on